Phlebotek is working with an organization on the forefront of medical research.
This company is searching for reliable and trustworthy mobile phlebotomists to perform in-home / private draws on patients near or around the following zip codes: 94115, 94025, 94301, 94022, 95033
As a mobile phlebotomist for this company, you will be assigned patients in your area that will need to have blood drawn. These patients are primarily high profile individuals and both Phlebotek and the company require a skilled, friendly and trustworthy person to perform the venipuncture.
All patients will have a kit containing all of the supplies and equipment you would need to perform the draw. You will contact the patient to arrange a time for you to visit them. After the blood sample is collected, the sample will be shipped in a pre-paid, pre-addressed container that will be sent off to the lab.
We would like to have a primary phlebotomist in each of the areas to cover that particular territory. The phlebotomist can estimate 1-5 draws a week. Compensation is paid at a flat rate per draw plus mileage if applicable. If you have worked for portamedic, hooper holmes or exam one, LET US KNOW.
As schedules are flexible, those working at the moment are still encouraged to apply.
- Over 2 years of experience drawing blood or over 500 successful sticks. You will be working alone and must be confident drawing from a high profile patient.
- You must have a certification or diploma in phlebotomy or medical assisting. If you do not have one, your employment history must validate your skills.
- You must be able to pass a background check.
- You must be professional and responsible at all times.
- You must own or have access to a reliable vehicle with insurance.
Applying is simple. If you meet ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS, follow the two steps
2. If you haven’t done so in the past 6 months, complete a basic application on our website.